Structural Interpretation of Geology with InsightEarth Training
This training course is available upon request. When requesting a course, please know there is a minimum number of participants needed for the course to be held. Request more information in the form to notify our team of your interest.
This course is intended to provide geoscientists the skills necessary to apply InsightEarth in a structured workflow to interpret structure in a 3D seismic volume.
Geoscientists and Geo-technicians familiar with seismic interpretation and new to InsightEarth.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to apply the tools available within InsightEarth to:
Understand the advantages of using InsightEarth’s 3D interpretation technology
- Effectively accomplish interpretation goals using the workflow guide
- Rapidly construct 3D structural models of salt bodies, faults, and horizons in seismic volumes
- Efficiently apply InsightEarth technology including Surface Wrapping, Automated Fault Extraction and Autotracking using multiple stopping conditions
- Accurately Q/C and refine structural interpretations
Duration: 2 days
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, in-person classroom or virtual
- InsightEarth FaultFractureSpark
- InsightEarth SaltSpark
Prerequisites: Introduction to InsightEarth (IE-100)