This hands-on course provides the student the knowledge to:
• Load data into a project.
• QC and correct data loaded data.
• Create simple, structure independent models.
• Understand the structure and behavior of a VelPro project.
• Add in structure to a velocity model.
• Analyze the velocities of the different layers. • Create a layered velocity.
Duration: 1 day
Software used: VelPro
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, classroom or virtual training
Instructor(s): Jokin Zubizarreta
Prerequisites: None - A general understanding of velocity modeling is advisable.
US $1000.00 USD