Foundations of HampsonRussell Software
April 17th, 2022 at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Online (Central Time) Houston, Texas
This course presents an introduction to the practical use of the common features of HRS, an interactive program from HampsonRussell.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply sophisticated and enhanced techniques.
This course explains essential operations that are common to most HRS applications, but which are not specifically taught in the specialized classes such as Strata or AVO. This course also contains no geophysical theory ̶ the theory is taught in the Strata, AVO and Emerge workshops.
Topics covered include:
Duration: 1 day
- Loading of logs, tops, deviated geometry, XY coordinates, horizons, 2D and 3D seismic
- Crossplotting of logs and seismic
- Arbitrary lines and area zones
- Project structure, moving and deleting of data
- Log display options and log operations
Software used: HampsonRussell Geoview
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, virtual classroom
US $1000.00 USD